Saturday, May 2, 2020

Late Night Playlist

Just another run of the mill, stay-at-home edition, Friday night / Saturday morning, OPB streaming playlist .....
  • Kate Davis - Cloud
Well the song identification feature isn't updating so I'm not even sure if the song listed is correct. Instead I'll offer a quick, whatever comes to mind in this moment, stranded somewhere anywhere playlist ....
  • Bob Dylan - Precious Angel
  • Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
  • Peter Gabriel - Red Rain ..... "I cannot make a single sound as you scream."
  • Warren Zevon - Sentimental Hygiene
  • Talking Heads - This Could Be The Place
  • Sting - They Dance Alone
  • Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World ..... Was hearing this song in my mind earlier this evening.
  • Steely Dan - My Old School ..... Thinking about a friend who likes this song and gave me a new appreciation of it.
  • Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays ..... Suddenly popped into my mind.
  • Bad Company - Bad Company ..... Been having this song flash through my head for the past couple days. No idea why. Reminds me of a Christmas long ago and my parents giving me the album as a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...