Saturday, May 9, 2020

David Ramirez

'Fables' by a Singer/Songwriter named David Ramirez, discovered just a few hours earlier while viewing videos on YouTube of peoples vinyl record collections and album suggestions.

This recording is from 2015.

Another example of just when I think there's nothing else to discover, something great rises up and presents itself. And it's like, "How could I not known of this?"

Early favorite tune …. 'Rock and a Hard Place.' ….. "But for all the things I've lost, there are a few I've gained. Most came between a rock and a hard place." Those lines speak to something emotional inside of whatever makes up what I have become!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...