Sunday, May 17, 2020

Synchronicity

From 1983 as I recall. 'Synchronicity' by The Police. Difficult to believe that it's now almost forty years later. The rare three member band.

I've always wished that I was one of the voices in the background on 'King of Pain' singing ...... "That's my soul up there."

I was never much a fan of The Police until this record came along. And then they broke up shortly later.

Their sound mixed pieces of Rock, New Wave and Reggae and also originally Punk.

I recall a college girl that I worked with for a short time and who I was attempting to impress by mentioning that I was a fan of the band, informing me that she hated their song from a previous record, 'Roxanne.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...