Saturday, September 14, 2024

Son Volt Day

At work this afternoon, had the office mostly to myself and all I could think to play was Son Volt. A short playlist ......

  • Creosote .... I usually don't care for the pedal steel sound but it sounds perfect here.
  • Drown .... Had to turn up the volume just a little. 😉
  • Medicine Hat .... Singing along here.
  • Rex's Blues
  • Back Into Your World .... This was my personal anthem for a while.
  • Looking At the World Through a Windshield
  • Route .... Again, nudged up the volume.
  • Right On Through
  • While Rome Burns
  • Underground Dream .... You know how a single line of lyric can spark the thought of someone special? Well, that happened.
  • Like a Hurricane .... Jay Farrar covering Neil Young's classic. "I wanna Love you but I'm getting blown away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph Arthur Playlist

I was in a Borders Books & Music on a Saturday night in 1996 or 1997. I recall it being 9:30 in the evening. The local act playing there...