Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Evening Playlist of the Sleepy Eyed Man

Tonights playlist. Just because. Do I have to have a reason besides a hankering to hear the songs before the evening has passed?

  • Jay Farrar - Open Ground
  • James Keelaghan - Your Secret .... "I won't be your secret anymore."
  • Pearl Jam - Wishlist .... Kinda the same as a playlist in my mind. 
  • Greensky Bluegrass - Old Barns .... Memory of driving home late evening after seeing the band in concert with this tune playing loudly on the car CD player and of having that floating on clouds feeling!!
  • The Boxer Rebellion - If You Run
  • The Strokes - Two Kinds of Happiness
  • Matthew Ryan - The Complete Family
  • Ray Charles - I Got a Woman
  • Stephen Bruton - Bigger Wheel
  • Paul Kelly - Big Fine Girl
  • In-Flight Safety - Surround
  • Gregg Allman - Multi Colored Lady .... Flashbacks to Freshman year in college. Being on my own for the first time. Big change from all that I knew before. Feeling a little cold and alone but curious to see what was up ahead in life.
  • Fitzmaurice Band - Barely a Man
  • The Appleseed Cast - Blind Man's Arrow
  • The Steel Wheels - The Cuckoo ..... A little modernized Americana, Appalachia, Old-Timey, toe-tappin, get up and dance feel. Which is exactly what I did. Probably won't be able to sleep now.
  • Liz Story - Leo .... Solo piano to calm my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...