Monday, July 4, 2022

Playlist For a Work Free Day

Another playlist without a theme or connecting thread, though it is the earliest hours of the 4th of July. Perhaps a playlist for a day off from work. 

  • David Bromberg - The Main Street Moan
  • David Saw - Don't Call .... I was pondering the opposite thought earlier this evening.
  • Nuclear Valdez - Run Through the Fields ..... I was thumbing through vinyl records in an antique shop yesterday and I came across this record. I discovered the band/song many years ago on an compilation sampler disc put out by Columbia Records titled, 'Theodore.'
  • Shawn Colvin - Shotgun Down the Avalanche .... Another song first heard on the Theodore collection.
  • The Doc Watson Family - Your Long Journey
  • Eliza Gilkyson - Beauty Way .... "Doe eyed kid and a little transistor, tuned into Wolfman Jack, I picked up a guitar heard the sirens whisper, and I never looked back."
  • Drew Chadwick - I See Fire
  • Griffin House - Yesterday Lies 
  • Fiction Family - Not Sure .... I unearthed my ipod, chose shuffle, and this came up. When did I have time to put all that music on there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...