Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Suffering Through the Heat Playlist

 Hottest day and night of the summer to date, playlist .... 

  • Mary Lou Lord - Western Union Desperate ..... "I'll wire you some love today, There's so much more I want to say, But I'm western union desperate, in a pay phone in the rain, and it's so insane, I'm Rimbaud and you're Verlaine."
  • Matthew Ryan - Return to Me
  • The Feelies - Find a Way
  • The Jayhawks - Quiet Corners 
  • Todd Snider - Can't Complain .... Reminds me of John Prine though if I played John Prine first, I'd likely says he reminds me of Todd Snider.
  • Tim Easton - You Don't Even Know Me
I've apparently got an Americana, Singer/Songwriter from the 1990's-2000's thing going on here tonight. 
  • Grant Lee Buffalo - Happiness
  • Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Only Children .... "Are you still taking notes?"
  • Jason Isbell - The Magician
  • Buffalo Tom - Sodajerk
  • The Delines - Drowning in Plain Sight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...