Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Unexpected Playlist

Just a drive-by and unexpected playlist .....
  • Tommy Malone - We Both Lose .... If you don't know the name, Tommy Malone, then you probably don't know The Subdudes, the group he was part of, but it would be well worth getting to know both.
  • North Mississippi Allstars - Set Sail Part I / Didn't We Have a Time
  • Perpetual Groove - Three Weeks
  • Widespread Panic - Ain't Life Grand
  • North Mississippi Allstars - Kids These Daze
Switching up direction and genres a little .....
  • Tom Rush - Rockport Sunday / Child's Song ..... "It was long ago you must remember, you were once as young and scared as me."
  • Dave Van Ronk - Green, Green Rocky Road
  • Phil Ochs - Celia
  • Gene Clark - On Her Own / On Tenth Street
I saw a Phil Ochs record the other day but refrained from purchasing it, unsure if I didn't already have it at home. Now that I've verified that it's not part of my collection, I can't remember where I saw it. But I only remember two or three places I've visited recently. It must be one of those right? Aging and memo0ry .... hmpff!!
  • Dry Branch Fire Squad - Midnight on the Stormy Deep
  • Railroad Earth - Long Walk Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...