Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Playlist #2458

Just another random, frantic, deranged and most probably delusional playlist for the good of the extremely weary and obscure soul staying up way too late at night ..... 

  • Rob Duskey & The Rounders - Good Gets Better .... I have three albums by The Rounders that don't get played enough and one in the mail. 
  • The Rounders - Let Me Talk At You
  • Scud Mountain Boys - Crown of Thorns / She Falls Apart / Silo .... Not sure why or what it means but I have the feeling that I'm watching a movie as I listen.
  • Say Hi - Galaxies Will Be Born / Northwestern Girls / The Grass Is Always Greener
  • The Ruffes - Marvelous 
  • The Folk Implosion - Free to Go / My Ritual
  • Lou Barlow - In My Arms 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...