Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Searching For a Title

Searching for various forms of beauty in voices, words and song, some older, some not so old .....

  • Tom Paxton - When Morning Breaks
  • Dave Van Ronk - River Come Down
  • John Angaiak - I'll Rock you to the Rhythm of the Ocean .... A friend introduced me to the compilation record, Native North America. 
  • Brian Davey - Dreams of Ways
  • Willie Dunn - I Pity the Country
  • Chris Wood - Spitfires
  • Pierce Pettis - St. Paul's Song
  • Eric Fiedor - Spin .... "You pull me up and you pull me down, You make this old boys head spin."
  • Joe Pug - The Door Was Always Open
  • Tim Buckley - Song to the Siren
  • Gene Clark - Yesterday, Am I Right .... Perhaps the most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...