Thursday, May 12, 2022

A Playlist For You

A Wednesday night ..... errrr, I mean Thursday night playlist. My consecutive days of blood draw and doctors appointment earlier this week, messed up my perception of what day it is. With that out of the way and out of my thoughts, I've felt free and not overly concerned with time.

  • The Jayhawks - Sound of Lies .... So many great songs. These days, my consistent goto band.
  • Joseph Arthur - Can't Exist
  • Daniel Lanois - Still Water
  • Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
  • Toad the Wet Sprocket - Windmills / California Wasted
  • Aimee Mann - Pavlov's Bell
  • Beth Orton - Stolen Car .... Had this dream recently where I walked out the door to discover that my car was gone. Had it happen on several occasions in real life but that was because I had forgotten where I parked.
  • Jay Farrar - Still Be Around .... I still hold without wavering in my opinion that Son Volt was the better band that emerged from the Uncle Tupelo breakup. 
  • Patti Griffin - Rain .... "Now I don't want to beg you baby, for something maybe you could never give, I'm not lookin' for the rest of your life, I just want another chance to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...