Sunday, September 6, 2020

Drive-by Playlist

Another Saturday playlist. Just because. Just stuff heard on the radio in hopes of hearing something new where I feel the need to investigate further  ..... 

  • Angie McMahon - Keeping Time ..... Sounds a little like The Pretenders to my aged ears.
  • White Stripes - 300 M.P.H. Torrential Outpour Blues ..... I'm reminded of Bob Dylan now. 'Tom Thumbs Blues' to be specific.
  • The Sea and Cake - Harps
  • Land of Talk - Weight of the Weekend *****
  • Kingsley Ibeneche - My Freedom
  • The Black Keys - Run Right Back
  • Sault - Over
  • Leon Bridges - Sweeter
  • Love - Skid
  • Gorillaz - Aries *****
  • Daniel Romano - A Rat Without a Tail ..... Geez, I sure hope that's not the true inspiration behind the song.
  • Elephant Stone - Motherless Child (Love's Not For War)
  • SASAMI - Not The Time
  • The Decemberists - This Is Why We Fight
  • Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...