Sunday, April 26, 2020

Todd

'Hermit of Mink Hollow' by Todd Rundgren.

I was a lukewarm fan in the 1970's. I enjoyed a few of his songs, the hits heard on the radio, but knew little else about him. My college roommate though was fanatical and would play this record several times a week. It was later in life that I started digging a little deeper.

In recent years the song, 'I Saw the Light' (not on this record) has become a go-to tune, maybe even a desert island song list choice of mine. I've come to love all Todd's classic tunes from my teenage and college years. It's not like they can be forgotten!! And I'd bet that my old college roommate is still digging out his vinyl for an occasional spin. I'll have to ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...