Saturday, April 18, 2020

Just Another Saturday Evening Playlist

If you have to be stuck at home during these stay-at-home times …. Well then a Saturday evening playlist could be just what one needs. No theme tonight other than where my mind and ears take me.
  • Pearl Jam - Thumbing My Way ….. Heard tonight on Aussie, Three D Radio hosted by my Jackson Browne fan group friend, Jude and her husband, Rodney.
  • Radio Moscow - Stinging ….. They're actually from Iowa. Also heard on Three D Radio.
  • Avishai Cohen & Big Vicious - Teardrop ..... Sidetracked by new Jazz sounds. First heard this yesterday. Avishai Cohen is a trumpet player. Exploring alternate directions.
  • Quiet Hollers - Almost Was Good Enough ..... From a Jason Molina tribute album titled 'Sing It Brother, One More Time.'  I think I've mentioned about seventy-five times now how huge a Jason Molina fan I am. 
  • Jonatha Brooke - Annie ..... Her voice transports me to another late night a decade or two ago. Funny how the speed of time passing by messes up your perception of how long ago specific memories took place. Also funny how the smallest things can occasionally remain with you forever.
  • Jonatha Brooke - At the Still Point ..... Sometimes you need a second helping!!!
  • Big Daddy Wilson - Ain't Got No Money 
  • Anders Osborne - Traveling With Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...