Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wednesday Evening Playlist

 Playlist for a Wednesday evening, pre and post, Blazers basketball game .... 

  • Neil Young - Cowgirl In the Sand ..... I took a few photos of egrets yesterday which had me labeling the collection, 'Egrets in the grass.' Which naturally (if your mind works like mine), caused me to think, 'Cowgirl In the Sand.'
  • XTC - Holly Up on Poppy .... Because it came up on my Twitter feed. 
  • Bob Dylan - Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again .... Because I saw a photo of the 'Blonde On Blonde' album cover
  • The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere
  • Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage
  • Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman .... Maybe my all-time number one ranked song. Listened to the R.E.M. cover version also but afterwards always return to the original by Jimmy Webb.
  • Daily Worker - Map of the Human Heart .... A Bandcamp discovery.
  • Elbow - Lost Worker Bee / Usually Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...