Sunday, February 5, 2023

Pipe Dream

'Pipe Dream' by Hank Roberts. From 2018, on compact disc and the C.A.M. Jazz record label. 

For the past six months or so, I've been searching for and listening to more and more of the music that resides in the spaces that intersect between jazz, modern classical, avant-garde, modern creative, chamber music, exploratory and possibly a few other genres. Music not generally found or heard. One has to be fortunate to stumble upon a title ..... possibly through a online friend (like in my case) .... and explore and discover from there.

I don't care what its assigned label eventually becomes, I just want to stop and hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...