Saturday, February 11, 2023

Just Another Saturday Evening Playlist

Because the basketball games are over and if I attempt to read, I'll be asleep in five minutes for I'm that incredibly sleepy, but not ready for the night prior to my day off from work, to be over just yet, so here's another instantly cobbled together playlist, because there's certainly more to this world than work, eat, sleep and repeat ..... 

  • Austin Lucas - Kith and Kin .... "If I was to return and be close to you again, would you permit these wounds I made to mend?"
  • Brian Davey - Dreams of Ways
  • Willard Grant Conspiracy - This Rotten Tree
  • Songs: Ohia - Cabwaylingo .... Jason Molina should be around, still making music.
  • Joe Pug - The Door Was Always Open
  • The Magnolia Electric Co. - John Henry Split My Heart .... More Jason Molina to assist with getting through the remainder of the weekend. 
  • Gary Louris (of The Jayhawks) - True Blue
  • Griffin House - Played the Fool ..... God, that's me. The Fool. And yet, I'd try it all over again. Like maybe I'd know the right steps if I had another chance. 
  • Si Kahn - Gone Gonna Rise Again
  • Chris Pureka - These Pages .... "You know that if you said I could, I'd throw the maps right out the window, take the longest way home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...