Monday, October 15, 2018

Playlist

I had this folded up sheet of paper lying around with this playlist from August 23rd …..
  • Buffalo Tom - Three Easy Pieces ….. I have an issue differentiating between Buffalo Tom, Grant Lee Buffalo and Grant Lee Phillips. I guess though, all that matters is I enjoy the music.
  • Buffalo Tom - You'll Never Catch Him
  • Neil Young - Tell Me Why ….. I've been listening to this song since 1970. I've never tired of it. It's always been my 'go-to' Neil Young song. I doubt that I've ever gone more than a month or two without playing it. Qualifying it for Desert Island Disc status.
  • Neil Young - Southern Man ….. Of course I can rarely listen to "tell Me Why" without listening to "Southern Man." Being that they are on the same album and all. I play air piano during the instrumental part in the middle of the song and again as the song fades away.
  • Richard Buckner - Town ….. "It's how it is when everybody knows more than everything. The dying ring. the passing line, the missing wing." I don't know what it means but it does paint an abstract visual for me.
  • Willard Grant Conspiracy - How To Get To Heaven
  • The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
  • Son Volt - 6 String Belief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...