Saturday, April 22, 2023

Rockin' the Suburbs

A 'Rockin' the Suburbs' radio/podcast, playlist, where it appears that listeners call in and submit songs to share .....

  • Sean Rowe - What Are We Now .... The name was vaguely familiar. Or at least something rang a bell.  I had to search a bit but I have a Sean Rowe cd in my collection. I'll have to pull it out and give it a spin. 
  • Ratboys - Black Earth, Wisconsin ..... Indie-Rock. I need to hear more from this band. 
  • Cable Ties - Time for You
  • Guardian Singles - Chad and Stacey
  • Lankum - Lord Abore and Mary Flynn
  • Jenn Grant - How I Loved You
  • Mirrors - Sinistry
  • The Clean - Drawing to a Whole / Stars
  • The Chills - Soft Bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...