Sunday, January 10, 2021

Little Bit of Rain

Feeling highly disappointed in the antique store today where my former local record store has a spot. I saw on Facebook where they had added some albums to the bins and I was on a search for a specific record that I had spotted in the post. 

And it wasn't there!!! Damnit, someone beat me to it!! Then I thought, maybe I should look under 'N' for his last name ..... and there it was!!!

Geez!! How long have I been collecting records? Why am I making rookie mistakes? I should have a masters degree by now in record collecting.

Fred Neil - 'Little Bit of Rain.' From 1970 on vinyl.

Fred Neil wrote the classic song, 'Everybody's Talkin'.' which I first heard as a teenager on an old Neil Diamond record. 

Everybody's Talkin' is not on this record but there's two sides of other great songs!!

The title song, 'Little Bit of Rain' is the highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...