Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Jazz Playlist

Late night radio KMHD-fm Jazz playlist …..
  • Donald Byrd - Wind Parade
  • Lakey Inspired - The Process
  • Kenny Baron - Dawn
Seems to be a 70's theme with these first three songs. I don't know if they are all from the 1970's but that's the vibe that the songs are giving off.
  • Dr. Lonnie Smith - Freedom Jazz Dance …… More 70's sounds. I'm expecting the theme from "Shaft" soon.
  • Cochemea Gastelum - Arrow's Theme ….. I feel like I should be wearing bell bottom slacks.
  • Grover Washington Jr. - Black Frost …. It continues. This is going to be a short playlist if there's not a change in direction soon. It appears that I've traveled back in time.
  • Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions ….. Maybe I'll go read for awhile and try this again later. I just don't feel like funky Jazz from the 1970's tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...