Sunday, July 9, 2023

Safe


'Safe' by The Shook Twins. 

Listening on KLCC-fm radio to the festival concluding performance of the Oregon Country Fair this Sunday late afternoon into early evening, This was the opening song of their live set. A great way to grab ones attention. Wishing I had been there. 

First time hearing the group and the song which I thought from the echoing, repeated line of lyrics that it might be titled, 'All I Want' but when I typed those words into the YouTube search engine, several videos for their song, 'Safe' came up. 

There are still good things to be discovered these days on the radio. Especially local community radio stations who can broadcast performances from live and local festival events. 

A live performance of the song from 2019 in the Paste Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...