Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Flashing Back Playlist

Playlist for this Sunday night ......

  • Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In the Sky
  • Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street .... Does this count as four or five songs on the playlist since I'm listening to alternate versions as well?
  • Tom Rush - Joshua Gone Barbados 
1970, 1965 and 1966 so far. Guess I'm flashing back. 
  • Jackson Browne - Something Fine .... There are so many feelings, emotions and memories of teenage years when I hear 1970's Jackson Browne. Fifty years ago and it feels like yesterday. 
  • The Guess Who - These Eyes
  • Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Rosie ..... Reminded of this because I saw two copies of his 'Tap Root Manuscript' album in an antique shop today. 
  • Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze ----- I rarely hear this anymore on my favorite oldies radio station but this was huge when it came out in 1972. You couldn't miss it. I play it now and friends faces from long ago, flash by.
  • Jefferson Starship - Miracles 
  • Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)
  • King Harvest - Dancing In the Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...