Saturday, May 27, 2023

Headphone Love

OK I have seen the new headphones that I wanted as a retirement gift to myself.

I was crazy madly in love!!!

Then, expecting (or hoping) $300-$400, I checked the price ......... $6000. 

Say what?? For YIKES sake!!!

As a friend would say: "That's not real love."

Perhaps I should have clicked on the link that read: 'The 30th-40th Best Headphones.'

I'd have to really retire .... without continuing to work, in order to stay home listening to music every day, all day long, not even taking breaks for sleep, food and bathroom visits, to justify in my own mind, spending that much on new headphones.

This may have been the shortest love affair ever. I've recommitted to the old well-worn headphones. They deserve better from myself than being replaced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...