Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Playlist

Listening to online radio …. OPB Music.
  • Great Grandpa - Mono No Aware
  • Roselit Bone - Proving Grounds
  • Jay Som - Nighttime Drive
  • Caroline Rose - More of the Same
  • Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up to Dry
  • Wilco - Love Is Everywhere (Beware)
  • Bahamas - Alone
  • Sunflower Bean - Come For Me ….. I hate it when a song reminds you of something or someone but you can't quite recall what or who.
  •  The Hello Sequence - Downward Spiral
  • The Decemberists - We Both Go Down Together ….. This one I can easily identify what it reminds me of. REM's, 'Losing My Religion.'
  • Khruangbin - Maria Tambien …..  Not even going to attempt to pronounce the bands name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...