Sunday, April 7, 2019

Friends and Neighbors

Listening to a KLCC-fm (Eugene, Oregon) radio broadcast of their "Friends and Neighbors" program. Actually a podcast of a past program. Mostly singer/songwriter and folk music sounds. When I remember the day and times, I try to tune in for this program and their "Front Porch" program. Podcasts make it all convenient. It's nice to have a few music programs remaining on the radio.

There's also a program called, "The Mist Covered Mountain" that has Celtic Music themes. Years ago I used to record selected parts of it from reel-to-reel tape onto cassette tapes. Still have those cassettes in a shoe box in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...