Friday, May 19, 2017

Buried In Vinyl

This could be me at various points in my life. I've had spaces that closely resemble this. I mean, you try to keep things neat and organized but it's just not always possible. One thing will lead to another and soon you have blissful clutter.

But to this day .... and thousands of records, tapes and discs into a lifetime of collecting, I still know where almost everything is located. occasionally you can spend a day (or week) searching for an Elvis Costello vinyl record that you eventually realize you probably sold in your Mother's garage sale in 1988 but for the most part I know where things are.

I just wish that I could recall what was the exact record that initially hooked me into this lifestyle choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...