Monday, March 20, 2017

Late Night Indie Radio Playlist

Late Sunday night, OPB Radio playlist. Remembering late evenings long ago, listening to 1960's radio, while everyone else slept. This could be a short playlist because these days, I just can't hang in there at odd hours like I could in the 60's. ....
  • Midlake - Head Home
  • Madness - That Close
  • Goldfrapp - Anymore .... This sure isn't the music of my youth. But for tonight anyway, that's perfectly OK.
  • The Ghost Ease - Gemini Rise
  • Say Hi - Elouise .... A band that I have in my collection!! Though not this song. A different sound. Is it possible that there's two groups named Say Hi?
  • BrakesBrakesBrakes - Hey Hey .... The 'British Invasion' band.
  • Cloud Nothings - Internal World .... "I'm not the one who's always right."
  • Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks - Baltimore .... The title of their album, Real Emotional Trash, cause for a chuckle.
  • Frightened Rabbit - Good Arms vs. Bad Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...