Thursday, June 18, 2015

Todays Blues From Chicago

These days it seems, I trend more towards the old and classic in music than I do towards what's new.

Another great album cover. Keep returning and browsing through those used vinyl record bins because you never know what you might find on any given adventure. It's a genuine thrill when I come across a recording like this!!

Records with "Various Artists" has mostly been a good label in my search experiences.

When I was younger I wouldn't give The Blues a second thought. It wasn't a consideration in my music choices. But about ten years ago, through the desire and search for more slide guitar sounds in my life, my eyes and ears were finally opened .... enter, The Blues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...