Thursday, March 11, 2021

An Evening With Bruce Cockburn

From 1971, Bruce Cockburn - 'High Winds White Sky'

Original vinyl record from my early collecting days that was a tough find back then because it was an import recording. It's been with me for a few years now. Had to travel to Portland as I recall. 

Singer/Songwriter and great guitarist as well, often including a solo guitar instrumental tune on his albums. Favorite songs on here are back to back on side one .....  'Love Song' and 'One Day I Walk'. Both incredibly beautiful!!

Beautiful snow and trees photography on the front and back cover and inside the gatefold sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...