Sunday, February 4, 2018

U2's Songs of Experience

To be filed under Ways I Am Changing In My Older Days: U2's new record has been out for over two months now and I've owned it since it was released, but I've yet to listen to it other then a few short song samples online which left me with no impression at all.

What the hell is going on with me? I used to feel a genuine excitement and urgency about certain things ..... like listening to new offerings from a favorite band but something has apparently changed. Now it's like, "I'll get around to it eventually." And who knows how many 'get around to it's' I have remaining on the timeline of life?

So that's my goal this weekend. To give the sounds a listen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...