Thursday, September 21, 2017

Continued

Last nights playlist continued tonight. Because I fell asleep last night sitting, listening and typing and I'm having trouble falling asleep tonight so maybe there will be a repeat effect. Not to imply that the music bores me in any way.
  • The Apples In Stereo - Strawberryfire .... Obvious Beatles Strawberry Fields Forever influence in the sound.
  • The Verner Pantons - Penelope Pinwheel
  • Cloud Nothings - Internal World .... "I'm not the one who's always right."
  • The Black Angels - I'd Kill For Her
  • Reigning Sound - North Cackalacky Girl .... Where is North Cackalacky? And is there a South Cackalacky?
  • Heartless Bastards - Sway
  • They Might Be Giants - Lucky Ball and Chain
  • Filthy Friends - Editions of You
  • Aztec Camera - Oblivious .... Among all these bands that I've never heard of, one finally emerges from the early morning fog bearing a known name from the early 1980's.
  • Big Thief - Haley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...