Thursday, August 13, 2015

Playlist

Just another random playlist inspired by another crazy evening at work .... well maybe not inspired by but just what I've ended up listening to upon returning home.

  • Martin Sexton - Give It Up
  • World Party - What Does It Mean Now?
  • Karen Matheson - Waiting For The World to Turn .... Nothing quite like getting your extremly sore toe set free from the restraints of the shoe and sock and into the TLC of your comfy plush slippers. 
  • Dry Branch Fire Squad - Red Rocking Chair .... About now I could greatly use a red rocking chair and a little banjo accompanyment to help unwind from the loud and hectic pace of work. 
  • Roy Rogers - Feel My Care
  • Jackopierce - Finest Hour .... The finest hour of the day has always been that first hour after leaving work.
  • Derek and the Dominos - Layla
  • Neil Young - Journey Through the Past
  • Jackson Browne - Sky Blue and Black ..... "And I'd have fought the world for you, if I thought that you wanted me to ..... "
  • Lyle Lovett - I've Had Enough
  • Willard Grant Conspiracy - Lady Of the Snowline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leo Kottke

Leo Kottke - 12 String Blues: Live at the Scholar Coffeehouse. On the Oblivion Recording Company label. From 1969. Found today at my old rec...